MMA FURY

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wolfe tickets! Boxing legend goes nuts on Ronda Rousey, wants daughter to teach 'Rowdy' a lesson in pugilism

I ain’t Lucia Riker, I ain’t none of them motherfuckers. I’m Anne Wolfe. I don’t give a damn about her, I don’t even want to talk about her. I have eight world titles in four different weight classes. Goddamn Lucia Riker is old enough to be my grandma! My daughter weighs 135.


 


Tell her we’ll go in a real, live, 100-percent boxing match. She’s 9-0, ranked No. 1 in the nation. She’ll whoop her motherfuckin’ ass. One of the most dangerous female boxers to ever lace up the gloves, Ann Wolfe, does not want to hear anything about Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bantamweight titleholder Ronda Rousey, or tales of Rowdy schooling world-champion boxers while sparring. In fact, Wolfe is willing to prove that Rousey — or any other…


Read entire story…


 



Wolfe tickets! Boxing legend goes nuts on Ronda Rousey, wants daughter to teach 'Rowdy' a lesson in pugilism

No comments:

Post a Comment