MMA FURY

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bobby Lashley Wants To Fight Next Month, Mentions Cheick Kongo

Following his submission win over Josh Burns at Friday night’s Bellator 123 event, Bellator MMA fighter (and TNA Wrestling star) Bobby Lashley says he’s already looking ahead towards his next fight. In an interview with MMAJunkie.com, Lashley said: “I don’t know when the (next) fight is going to be because I have obligations to TNA, and at the same time have I have obligations to the Bellator,” he said. “But we’re going to try to figure out something. Hopefully I can fight real soon.” Lashley, a Kansas native , says he’s willing to fight for Bellator  next month from Kansas City.


 


“I can do that,” he said. “I’m from there, man. … If I have the opportunity to fight in Kansas City, I’m always open to it.” During the Bellator 123 Countdown show on Spike TV, Lashley mentioned Cheick Kongo a potential opponent. Kongo would be Lashley’s toughest challenge to date, but the TNA World Champion wants to face the best competition possible during what he calls his last run as an MMA fighter. “I’m not having too many runs (left),” he said. “I’m not going to be taking time off and coming back and forth. 


Read entire story…


 



Bobby Lashley Wants To Fight Next Month, Mentions Cheick Kongo

No comments:

Post a Comment